Want to know what it takes to have Brad come speak? Here are some general guidelines:
- Transportation - Costs out of and back to Salt Lake City, UT. This includes air transportation, car rental and fuel costs, if needed. If Brad is driving his own car then fuel costs to and from the event location.
- When teaching at multiple venues, travel expenses will be equally shared by the groups.
- Meals & Lodging - Brad is okay to stay in someone’s home. Hotels only if you can afford it. The pillows (please, no flat ones!) are important to him. Also, no prepared meals as Brad brings his own special diet with him. Tea and smoothies are always welcome!
- Traditional love offering only. There is no set fee.
- Offerings are separate from expenses.
- The ability to set up a marketplace for selling teaching materials, with the exception of sales on Shabbat.
- A screen or wall for projecting Brad's powerpoint presentation, and perhaps a white board for writing on is nice to have.
- If you don't want to see Brad lose his voice, some sort of public address (PA) system is helpful. Since he can't speak without using his hands, a lavalier or headset would be maaavelous.
- You must have a good sense of humor and be prepared to thoroughly enjoy yourself while learning at the same time.
- ... and remember, God is smarter than we are.
Shalom Alecheim! ◊