What We Believe
These statements we believe to be fundamental and foundational to all that call themselves Children of the God of Israel.
We Believe ...
- That the Scriptures (Old and New Testament) is the infallible word of YHVH.
- That YHVH is one, and is expressly manifested in numberless ways, and that all these ways are the one True YHVH. (Devariym (Deuteronomy) 6:4)
- That Yeshua‘ haMashiach is the Word of YHVH, the Son of 'Elohiym manifested in the flesh and is the fullness of the Godhead bodily. (We like to stay with scriptural terms and not man-made ones.)
- That salvation is by grace through faith, and that only by the shedding of innocent blood is there remission of sins.
- That Yeshua‘ was born of a virgin by the Holy Spirit (Ruach haQodesh).
- That He died for our sins (sin is transgression of the Torah).
- That He was dead, buried, and that He rose again the third day, according to the Scriptures. His resurrection was tov me'od.
- That the body of Messiah is composed of all those who believe and have committed themselves to Yeshua', the Seed of the woman, from the beginning. The body consists of those who love Him and keep His commandments. (Everything is interdependent and in order).
- That Yeshua‘ is indeed coming back again, so that where He is, we may be also.
Though not crucial to your salvation, we also believe and teach that ...
- Knowing the culture, language, idioms, and people who penned the scripture is imperative to understanding the New Testament.
- The New Testament is Yeshua‘s interpretation of the Tanakh (Old Testament).
- The work and ministry of the Ruach haQodesh is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
- Law (Torah) has never redeemed, only His grace through faith. The Torah is designed to bless the followers of the God of Israel.
- YHVH's desire, purpose, care, and will for man has never changed. His laws (teachings and instructions) are for us because He loves us so.